AirClean's deaerator systems are complete, packaged systems, designed, built and stamped in accordance with the ASME code for 50 PSIG.
Constructed with all stainless-steel, direct-contact, internal-vent condenser, an all stainless-steel, adjustable spray valve(s) and a 10-minute-minimum, storage capacity.
Standard spray-and-tray designs are incrementally sized from 3,500- up to 300,000 lbs.-per-hour. Standard sizes will adequately cover most boiler sizes and operating pressures up to 250 psig. Larger sizes are available upon request.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Structural-steel stand
- Feed-pump(s) each with Suction Piping with Vortex Breaker, Shutoff Valve, Strainer, and flexible Connector. (Bypass Orifice(s) are supplied when required)
- High-temperature return (>2270 F)
- Medium-temperature return (1800 - 2270 F)
- Low-temperature return (<1800 F)
- Self-Controlled, pilot-operatred, steam, pressure-reducing valve
- Mechanical, water, inlet-control valve with external, float cage
- Storage-section thermometer
- Steam-section pressure gauge
- Water, inlet-pressure gauge
- Full-height, water, sight-gauge(s)
- High-level, alarm switch
- Low-level, alarm switch
- Manual, vent-valve with orifice
- Overflow drainer
- Sampling valve
- Full-capacity, pressure-relief Valve
- Vacuum breaker
- Vessel drain connection
- NEMA 1 control panel
- Chemical injection quill
- 12" x 16" Manway
- Panel-mounted gauges
Request a Quote
- Guaranteed Oxygen removal in excess of 0.005 cc/liter.
- Guaranteed to eliminate titratable-free Carbon dioxide to 0.
- Guaranteed to deaerate at all loads from 3% to 100% of rated capacity.
- Guaranteed to heat water to corresponding temperature of the saturated-steam contained within the vessel.
- Superior Boiler