Heat Recovery Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers can be used to recover waste heat from any application that discharges high-temperature exhaust to ambient. Units are selected based on a facility's steam/hot water needs and the heat available in the exhaust stream.
Typical Applications for Heat Recovery:
- Steel Industry Reheat Furnace or Tunnel Furnace Exhaust
- Galvanizing Line Exhaust
- Glass Industry Melter Exhaust
- Electric Arc Furnace Exhaust - AirClean Technologies Patent-Pending System
- Basic Oxygen Furnace Exhaust - AirClean Technologies Patent-Pending System
- Cement and Lime Kiln Exhaust
- Gold Mine Kiln Exhaust
- Paper Machine Exhaust
Call AirClean today to have one of our engineers assess the value of your waste heat.